Our belief is based on the following 9 points:
1. We believe that only the Bible is divinely inspired, completely trustworthy in its entirety without error, consisting of sixty-six books in the Old and New Testaments. The Bible which reveals the creation and the redemption of our Lord, is the only complete rule of faith, worship, and conduct for us (2 Timothy, 3:16-17).
[提摩太后书 3 ﹕16-17]
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17,28:19, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Corinthians 13:14).
[马太福音 3:16-17,28:19; 彼得前书 1:2 哥林多后书 13:14]
3. We believe God is Spirit. He is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent and who was, who is and who is to come. We believe in God, creator of the universe, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, full of righteousness and mercy and love. We believe His preeminence in creation and the providence and manipulation of the whole universe (Genesis 1:1, Exodus 3:14, John 4:24, Romans 11:33-36, Revelation 4:8).
[创世纪1:1; 出埃及记3:14; 约翰福音4:24; 罗马书11:33-36; 启示录4:8]
4. We believe in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and buried for our sin; He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; after forty days He ascended into heaven and sat on the right hand of God Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead (Matthew 1:9-11, 25:31-46; John 1:1-18, 3:16; Acts 1:9-11; Ephesians 1:20-23, 2 Corinthians 5:20-21; Hebrews 4:14,; II Timothy 4:1; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 20:11-15).
[马太福音 1:9-11; 25:31-46; 约翰福音 1:1-18; 3:16; 使徒行传 1:9-11; 以弗所书1:20-23; 哥林多后书5:20-21; 希伯来书 4:14; 提摩太后书 4:1; 帖撒罗尼迦前书 4:13-18; 启示录20:11-15]
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who came from God to reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement, to regenerate, to sanctify, and to comfort by residing in them, those who believe in Jesus Christ (John 16:7-14; Romans 14:17; 1 Peter 1:2; Galatians 5:16-18,22).
[约翰福音16:7-14; 罗马书 14:17; 彼得前书1:2; 加拉太书5:16-18,22]
6. We believe that man was created in the image and the likeness of God, but in Adam and Eve all men have fallen into sin. As sinners men cannot save themselves, but through Jesus Christ who died on the cross that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:3, 3:16, 5:24, 14:6, Romans 3:23, 5:12, 5:17-18; Ephesians 4:24, Genesis 1:26).
[约翰福音3:3,3:16,5:24,14:6; 罗马书 3:23,5:12,5:17-18; 以弗所书 4﹕24﹔创世纪 1:26]
7. We believe that the church is an assembly of believers whom God has chosen among men. We believe that Christ is the head of the church. Church is the body of the Christ, and that under His spiritual control all the different parts of the body fit together. When each separate part works as it should, the whole body grows and builds itself up through love for the purpose of revealing Christ to the world and bringing the unsaved unto Christ, our Lord (1 Corinthians 1:1-2,12:12-13; Ephesians 4:15-16, 5:23).
[哥林多前书1:1-2,12:12-13; 以弗所书 4:15-16,5:23]
8. We believe that anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, and believed in the power of the redemption and reborn by the blood of Christ on the cross, should obey His command through baptism and communion in memory of our Lord until His Second Advent (Romans 6:3-6 Matthew 26:26-30; 1 Corinthians 10:16-17, 11:23-33).
[马太福音 26﹕26-30﹔罗马书 6﹕3-6﹔哥林多前书 10﹕16-17﹔ 11﹕23-33]
9. We believe that upon His Second Advent the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we who are alive shall be brought up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Our Lord with believers shall reign on earth for one thousand years. Then comes the new heaven and new earth; Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords and believers shall live with Him forever and ever (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Jude 14; Revelation 20-22).